A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Salberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Salberg, Neurologist-Sleep Specialist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Salberg, FAAN, MD is board certified in Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Back Pain
- Cerebral Palsy
- Neck Pain
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Seizure Disorders
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
- Tourette Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Salberg graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Salberg has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital
- St. Catherine Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Michael Salberg FAAN and MD is a male Sleep Medicine, has 37 years of experience and practices in Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Larry M. Salberg practice?
- Dr. Larry Salberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Salberg practices Sleep Medicine near Merrillville, IN.
See Merrillville Sleep Medicine Doctors.