A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Salberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Salberg, Neurologist-Sleep Specialist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Salberg
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Salberg Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Salberg, FAAN, MD is board certified in Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Back Pain
- Cerebral Palsy
- Neck Pain
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Seizure Disorders
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
- Tourette Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Salberg graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Salberg has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Catherine Hospital
- Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Michael Salberg FAAN and MD is a male Sleep Medicine, has 37 years of experience and practices in Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Larry M. Salberg practice?
- Dr. Larry Salberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Salberg practices Sleep Medicine near Merrillville, IN.
See Merrillville Psychiatrists.