A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Silverberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Silverberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Silverberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Silverberg graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Silverberg has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry F Silverberg MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Larry F. Silverberg practice?
- Dr. Larry Silverberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Silverberg practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Emergency Medicine near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Internists, Newport Beach Geriatric Doctors, and Newport Beach Emergency Physicians.