Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Larry Silverberg
Dr. Larry Silverberg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Newport Beach, CA. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Silverberg is affiliated with Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian. He speaks English.
Dr. Larry Silverberg has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Larry Silverberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newport Beach, CA.
Dr. Sharon Bae
Newport Beach, CA 0 mi19
Dr. Dawn Hnat
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Newport Beach, CA 0 mi36
Dr. Mahzyar Mohammadzadeh Sarabi
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Newport Beach, CA 0 mi16