A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Word, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Word graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Word has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Zale Lipshy University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Word accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Cigna - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Larry Word:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Larry E. Word practice?
Dr. Larry Word practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Laurence Word, Dr. Lawrence Word, Dr. Loren Word, Dr. Lorenzo Word