A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laszlo Harmat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laszlo Harmat is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harmat
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harmat Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harmat graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Harmat has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Akron General Woman's Care
- Euclid Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laszlo Harmat DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Laszlo Harmat practice?
- Dr. Laszlo Harmat has 1 office location.
Dr. Laszlo Harmat practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Chardon, OH.
See Chardon Surgeons.