A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laszlo Stone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laszlo Stone is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stone graduated from Semmelweis University, Budapest.
Dr. Stone has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laszlo Sztonak Stone MD is a male General Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Laszlo S. Stone practice?
- Dr. Laszlo Stone has 4 office locations.
Dr. Laszlo Stone practices General Practice near Jacksonville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Tacoma, WA.
See Jacksonville Primary Care Doctors.