A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Latha Neerukonda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Latha Neerukonda is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Neerukonda
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Neerukonda Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Neerukonda graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Neerukonda has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jps Health Network
- JPS Diagnostic and Surgery Hospital of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Latha Sri Neerukonda MD is a female Oncologist , has 20 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Latha S. Neerukonda practice?
- Dr. Latha Neerukonda has 1 office location.
Dr. Latha Neerukonda practices Medical Oncology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Oncologists.