A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Latha Neerukonda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Latha Neerukonda is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Neerukonda
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Neerukonda Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Neerukonda graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Neerukonda has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jps Health Network
- JPS Diagnostic and Surgery Hospital of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Latha Sri Neerukonda MD is a female Oncologist , has 19 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Latha S. Neerukonda practice?
- Dr. Latha Neerukonda has 2 office locations.
Dr. Latha Neerukonda practices Medical Oncology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Oncologists.