A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Latha Prasannan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Latha Prasannan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Latha Prasannan, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Brain Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Prasannan graduated from Jawaharlal Institute Of Post-Graduate Medicine & Research, Pondicherry.
Dr. Prasannan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Latha Prasannan BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatric Oncologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Latha Prasannan practice?
- Dr. Latha Prasannan has 1 office location.
Dr. Latha Prasannan practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Oncologists.