A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Latisha Ali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Brain Ischemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Ali graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Ali has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center - San Clemente
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Latisha Katie Faina Ali MD is a female Neurologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Latisha K. Ali practice?
- Dr. Latisha Ali has 3 office locations.
Dr. Latisha Ali practices Neurology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Reston, VA.
See Los Angeles Neurologists.