A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Campbell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Campbell, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Campbell graduated from University of California at San Francisco. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Campbell has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Hospital - Oakland
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - San Francisco
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Laura A. Campbell practice?
Dr. Laura Campbell practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Pediatric Specialists.