A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Klein, Breast Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Klein, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Cancer Mastectomies Breast Disease Sentinel Node Biopsy for Breast Breast Surgery Mastectomy Reconstruction
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from University of California at Davis. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Klein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Ann Klein MD is a female Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Laura A. Klein practice?
- Dr. Laura Klein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Laura Klein practices Surgery near Paramus, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Paramus Surgeons.