A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Baalmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Baalmann is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Baalmann, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Baalmann graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Baalmann has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- St Lukes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura A Baalmann MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Laura A. Baalmann practice?
- Dr. Laura Baalmann has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Baalmann practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Obstetricians & Gynecologists.