A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Carinci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Carinci is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Carinci, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Carinci graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Carinci has 4 hospital affiliations:
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura DR Carinci MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Laura D. Carinci practice?
- Dr. Laura Carinci has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Carinci practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bellmore, NY.
See Bellmore Obstetricians & Gynecologists.