A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Craigmiles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Craigmiles, DO is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Craigmiles has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Ann Craigmiles DO is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laura A. Craigmiles practice?
- Dr. Laura Craigmiles has 2 office locations.
Dr. Laura Craigmiles practices Emergency Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Rockwall, TX.
See Fort Worth Emergency Physicians.