A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Dalton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Dalton is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Genital Warts
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Dalton graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Dalton has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dalton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Laura S. Dalton practice?
Dr. Laura Dalton practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics near Lumberton, NJ.
See Lumberton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.