A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Dalton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Dalton is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Genital Warts
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Dalton graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Dalton has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Souders Dalton DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Laura S. Dalton practice?
- Dr. Laura Dalton has 5 office locations.
Dr. Laura Dalton practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics near Lumberton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Sewell, NJ and Marlton, NJ.
See Lumberton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.