A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Finger, MD, FACOG is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Finger graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.More Education & Awards
Dr. Finger has 8 hospital affiliations:
- DeTar Hospital Navarro
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Finger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Laura Finger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Laura S. Finger practice?
Dr. Laura Finger practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Denton, TX.
See Denton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Lara Finger, Dr. Laureen Finger, Dr. Laurene Finger, Dr. Lauretta Finger, Dr. Laurette Finger, Dr. Laurie Finger