A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Finger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Finger is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Finger, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Finger graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. Finger has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Denton Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Scheall Finger FACOG and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Laura S. Finger practice?
- Dr. Laura Finger has 3 office locations.
Dr. Laura Finger practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Denton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Irving, TX and Frisco, TX.
See Denton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.