A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Jong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Jong, Neurologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Jong, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Macular Edema
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Retinal Detachment
- Seizure Disorders
- Vitreous Hemorrhage
Education & Awards
Dr. Jong graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Jong has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Toyono Jong MD is a female Neurologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Laura T. Jong practice?
- Dr. Laura Jong has 3 office locations.
Dr. Laura Jong practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palos Verdes Peninsula, CA and Walnut Creek, CA.
See Torrance Neurologists.