A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Markley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Markley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Markley
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Markley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Markley, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Psychosomatic Medicine
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Markley graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Markley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Childrens Medical Center of Akron
- Akron Children's Hospital
- Childrens Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Allyson Markley MD is a female Pediatrician, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Laura A. Markley practice?
- Dr. Laura Markley has 3 office locations.
Dr. Laura Markley practices Pediatrics and Psychiatry near Akron, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Salt Lake City, UT.
See Akron Pediatricians and Akron Psychiatrists.