A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Markley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Markley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Markley, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Psychosomatic Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Markley graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Markley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Akron Children's Hospital
- Childrens Hospital Med Ctr
- Childrens Medical Center of Akron
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Allyson Markley MD is a female Pediatrician, has 5 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Child Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Laura A. Markley practice?
- Dr. Laura Markley has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Markley practices Pediatrics, Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Child Psychiatry near Akron, OH.
See Akron Pediatricians and Akron Psychiatrists.