A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Matrka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Matrka is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Matrka
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Matrka Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Matrka graduated from University of Cincinnati. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Matrka has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Fayette County Memorial Hospital
- The Ohio State University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura A Matrka MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Laura A. Matrka practice?
- Dr. Laura Matrka has 6 office locations.
Dr. Laura Matrka practices Otolaryngology near Dublin, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH.
See Dublin Otolaryngologists.