A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Pickford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Pickford is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Pickford, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pickford graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Pickford has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Trapp Pickford MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Laura T. Pickford practice?
- Dr. Laura Pickford has 2 office locations.
Dr. Laura Pickford practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fairfax, VA.
See Fairfax Obstetricians & Gynecologists.