A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Praeger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Praeger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Praeger
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Praeger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Praeger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Praeger graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Praeger has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- North Suburban Medical Center
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital An Allina Facility
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura A Praeger MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Laura A. Praeger practice?
- Dr. Laura Praeger has 1 office location.
- Dr. Laura Praeger practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Richfield, MN.