A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Praeger is Good. Dr. Praeger has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Praeger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Praeger graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.More Education & Awards
Dr. Praeger has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- North Suburban Medical Center
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital An Allina Facility
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Praeger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 5 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 17 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Laura Praeger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Laura A. Praeger practice?
Dr. Laura Praeger practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Chaska, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists and Minneapolis Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Loreen Praeger, Dr. Laurie Praeger, Dr. Lorie Praeger, Dr. Laurette Praeger, Dr. Lorri Praeger, Dr. Loretta Praeger