Learn more about Dr. Laura Praeger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Praeger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Praeger
Tennis Elbow Patient Education Guide Learn all about symptoms and treatments for tennis elbow by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Praeger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Praeger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Praeger graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Praeger has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- North Suburban Medical Center
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital An Allina Facility
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura A Praeger MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Laura A. Praeger practice?
- Dr. Laura Praeger has 1 office location.
- Dr. Laura Praeger practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Richfield, MN.