A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Praeger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Praeger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laura Praeger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Praeger graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Praeger has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- North Suburban Medical Center
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital An Allina Facility
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura A Praeger MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Laura A. Praeger practice?
- Dr. Laura Praeger has 1 office location.
- Dr. Laura Praeger practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Richfield, MN.