Dr. Laura Praeger MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 3 reviews

September 24th, 2015
Wonderful Doctor
Dr. Praeger was my wife's internist. I transferred to her when my Doctor of many years retired. Dr. Praeger is a wonderful doctor and care-giver. I trust her implicitly with all my medical concerns. She has helped me through gout, thyroid issues, heart issues, kidney stone issues and hyperthyroidism. I sound like a wreck, but feel wonderful, thanks to her great care! I couldn't recommend her more highly.

October 19th, 2011
Amazing
I absolutely love Dr. Praeger. I have seen her for nearly 6 years now and would not go any where else. She is thorough, listens to my questions and concerns for myself and my family. I always leave knowing that she is taking care of us. I don't ever want to have to change doctors, because I don't think there are very many out there with her knowledge, her beside manner, her attentiveness and her desire to get to know you more as a person than a medical record number. She is great with kids of all ages, kind and patient and reassuring to them when they need her the most!

April 26th, 2009
Dr. Praeger is competent and kind. Unfortunately, though, her nurse(s) are difficult to work with. I have found them to be rude and unprofessional more than once! Also, I find that appointments with her seemed very rushed.