A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Santos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Santos graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Santos has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Tisch Hospital
- Rusk Institute of Rehabilitation Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Santos MD is a female Pediatrician, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laura Santos practice?
- Dr. Laura Santos has 4 office locations.
Dr. Laura Santos practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians and New York Pediatric Specialists.