A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Santos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Santos
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Santos Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Santos graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Santos has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Tisch Hospital
- Rusk Institute of Rehabilitation Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Santos MD is a female Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laura Santos practice?
- Dr. Laura Santos has 1 office location.
Dr. Laura Santos practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians.