A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Williams is Satisfactory. Dr. Williams has been reviewed by 27 patients who have provided 24 comments. The rating is 1.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Tufts University, Boston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Williams has 11 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Irvine Medical Center
- Grossmont Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Williams accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 13 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Community Health Group - 1 plan
- Inland Empire Health Plan - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Laura Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Laura A. Williams practice?
Dr. Laura Williams practices Family Medicine near Temecula, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Jose, CA and Murrieta, CA.
See Temecula Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Loreen Williams, Dr. Laurie Williams, Dr. Lorie Williams, Dr. Laurette Williams, Dr. Lorri Williams, Dr. Loretta Williams