Overall Review

October 25th, 2016
Great Doctor
Dr. Ziton is very pleasant, thorough, and quite knowledgeable. She takes the time to make sure all of your questions are answered. I would definitely recommend her.

October 20th, 2016
she's the best !
not only does she have a shining personality, BUT her compassion and knowledge are what impressed me most, I come from a family of medical docs and I am picky about selecting a doc, I've been around long enough to know what to look for and despite the wait time she is very through !

March 9th, 2016
She is easy to talk to and takes your feelings into consideration.

November 14th, 2015
My first visit to establish as a new patient was okay. My second visit was horrible. My husband and I made appointments for the same day. We were cancelled by Dr. Ziton 2 hours before our appointment. They rescheduled us for 2 weeks later. Two weeks later we went for our appointments. After spending over 3 hours in the waiting room, we were told that Dr. Ziton was too busy and needed to leave so she would not be seeing either of us even though she took care of 6 people who signed in after us. We did not receive an apology for the inconvenience of spending several hours waiting for an appointment just to be turned away. They also took money from my husband for his copay and then struggled to return the money after we weren't seen by the physician. Don't waste your time with this physician. It is literally a waste of time - she will just leave you in the waiting room for hours and then cancel your appointment.

July 16th, 2015
Dr. Ziton , Great doctor !
She is very professional and kind ! Very nice doctor !

May 16th, 2015
Slow and inaccurate
I went to the office 3 times in a month. Twice because I was sick, once for an annual exam. Dr Ziton is very kind but the office staff for the most part is not. Sick appointments: Don't plan on being able to get an appointment. Your wait time will be about 3 to 4 weeks. The staff will recommend you to walk in and wait. Your wait time will be at least 1 hour and possibly up to 5 hours. Staff is rude. If you ask them when your turn will be, they will answer, well if you didn't want to wait, you should make an appointment. I did remind the staff that there were no reasonable appointments for at least 3 weeks. When you are leaving, the staff will give you a sheet with codes for what they did. READ IT CAREFULLY! They may have circled something they did not do like blood work or a shot. Bring your reading glasses if you use them, the numbers are tiny! I was told to go for blood work at a lab and I was given wrong information about which tests were going to be done and whether or not to fast. I called twice about this and they did NOT return my calls. The annual exam: Waited 3 weeks for that appointment. When I got there I waited 15 minutes before they handed me forms to fill out and another 15 for the exam. I saw a med student first then the doctor. Needed referrals, a sign is posted on their window that referrals could take up to a week. When I got to the window I was informed that they were shorthanded so my referral will take about 2 weeks. I called the insurance company and they told me that the wait time is not from the insurance. I liked Dr Ziton. She is personable and professional. I just wish she had a better trained office staff. I also find since it is so busy, she does forget to check and make sure everything she asked for was done. So if you cannot remember everything she told her staff to do, find a different office. Your memory needs to be better than theirs. I can understand an office missing an item once in a while but on each appointment, major tests were missed and I would have to go back an wait some more.

April 16th, 2015
Intelligent Dr.
Dr. Ziton is a very bright female Doctor. I have been going to her for a number of years now and I am always pleased with the experience and her high level of intelligence. She makes me feel comfortable and at ease. She is a great diagnostician. She is compassionate and caring...a rare commodity in todays world of medicine. Thank you for all you have done for me.

December 11th, 2014
Dr. Ziton is a great doctor! I highly recommend her

June 28th, 2013
Walked out!! I waited 2 1/2 hours and didn't even get pass the waiting room, I will not recommend this place to anybody

June 3rd, 2013
Caring Doctor for a Change
Dr. Ziton is amazing. After many years of being with a primary care doctor who didn't even care, Dr. Ziton is a refreshing change. She listened to every one of my health concerns and addressed every single one of them in the same visit - of which there were numerous! She is very thorough. For the first time in a long time, I feel like I have a real doctor again who is still practicing medicine as a healing, helping career.

May 20th, 2011
Great Doctor
Staff needs more training in customer service and efficiency