A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurel Blakemore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurel Blakemore is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurel Blakemore, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Blakemore graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Blakemore has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Health Services for Children Pediatric Center
- Metrohealth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurel Claire Blakemore MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Laurel C. Blakemore practice?
- Dr. Laurel Blakemore has 3 office locations.
Dr. Laurel Blakemore practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Fairfax, VA.
See Washington Surgeons.