A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurel Blakemore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurel Blakemore is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blakemore
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Blakemore Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurel Blakemore, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Blakemore graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Blakemore has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Health Services for Children Pediatric Center
- Metrohealth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurel Claire Blakemore MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Laurel C. Blakemore practice?
- Dr. Laurel Blakemore has 5 office locations.
Dr. Laurel Blakemore practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Gainesville, FL and Fairfax, VA.
See Washington Surgeons.