A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurel Krouse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurel Krouse is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurel Krouse, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Krouse graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Krouse has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurel Helen Krouse MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laurel H. Krouse practice?
- Dr. Laurel Krouse has 1 office location.
Dr. Laurel Krouse practices Emergency Medicine near Paoli, PA.
See Paoli Emergency Physicians.