Dr. Lauren Goode Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lauren Goode?

Excellent Doctor

Posted on February 23rd, 2017

Dr. Goode is a 10 plus rating! I always feel positive when I leave from a visit with her and her staff. I highly recommend her.

Posted on December 23rd, 2016

Dr.Goode is a great doctor. She is very attentive to her patients.

Posted on December 15th, 2016

Dr. Goode is an excellent doctor. She takes the time to answer your questions in a clear concise and understandable manner. She addresses any concerns that you may have and puts your mind at ease. I enjoy and look forward to my visits with her annually or as needed.

Nurturing Experience

Posted on November 1st, 2016

My first visit with Dr. Goode was the way you want all doctor's to be. Because I am a new patient my initial appointment was scheduled out about 2 months but I was put on the Cancellation List and had an appointment within a couple of weeks. The office staff were very cheerful. Dr. Goode is a good listener and seemed to not be in a hurry; it was as if I was her only patient for the day. She thoroughly explained her thoughts regarding my concerns and the treatment plan she had for me. When I left I felt confident that I was in good hands and my medical situation would be handled with not only expertise but genuine care and concern by the doctor and the staff.

Patient

Posted on October 21st, 2016

Could not ask for better

Posted on September 30th, 2016

This was my first appointment with Dr. Goode and she was amazing. She did not rush me, she asked questions, she actually READ my chart. I mean how many doctors do you know actually takes the time out to learn the patient beforehand. The reason I left my past doctor was because he was not very knowledgeable and they were not flexible. I am happy thus far with Dr. Goode and would definitely recommend her to family and friends!!

Excellent doctor with excellent bedside manner

Posted on August 9th, 2016

My recent visit with Dr. Lauren Goode was exceptional. Being a new patient I wasn't sure what to expect. Dr. Goode was extremely professional and personable and took time to listen to me and answer all my questions. She was very thorough with my examination and put me at ease. I definitely felt that my health and well being were her main focus.

Posted on August 2nd, 2016

Dr. Goode is a great doctor if you only need to see her once a year for checkups. Any actual health concerns and you're out of luck.

Posted on May 20th, 2016

Dr. Goode is a focus and well educated doctor, who has compassion and patience with her patients. Thank you Dr.Ggoode.

Posted on March 29th, 2016

Dr. Goode is thorough, attentive and caring. Dr. Goode is the first doctor I picked since moving to VA. two years ago. This was the best choice I made and I am greatly satisfied.

Excellent doctor and staff

Posted on February 11th, 2016

I called at 2:30pm to request an appointment and was asked if I could be there at 3:30pm, the same day! Dr. Lauren Goode and her staff are very professional and caring and take time with you during your appointment. I didn't feel as if I were being rushed. I would recommend Dr. Lauren Goode very highly.

Posted on December 24th, 2015

Dr. Goode is very caring and takes the time to listen and advise her patients. She answers my questions and is very concerned about my health and well-being.