Dr. Lauren Goode MD Patient Reviews

no change

December 23rd, 2016
Dr.Goode is a great doctor. She is very attentive to her patients.

December 14th, 2016
Dr. Goode is an excellent doctor. She takes the time to answer your questions in a clear concise and understandable manner. She addresses any concerns that you may have and puts your mind at ease. I enjoy and look forward to my visits with her annually or as needed.

November 1st, 2016
Nurturing Experience
My first visit with Dr. Goode was the way you want all doctor's to be. Because I am a new patient my initial appointment was scheduled out about 2 months but I was put on the Cancellation List and had an appointment within a couple of weeks. The office staff were very cheerful. Dr. Goode is a good listener and seemed to not be in a hurry; it was as if I was her only patient for the day. She thoroughly explained her thoughts regarding my concerns and the treatment plan she had for me. When I left I felt confident that I was in good hands and my medical situation would be handled with not only expertise but genuine care and concern by the doctor and the staff.

September 30th, 2016
Could not ask for better
This was my first appointment with Dr. Goode and she was amazing. She did not rush me, she asked questions, she actually READ my chart. I mean how many doctors do you know actually takes the time out to learn the patient beforehand. The reason I left my past doctor was because he was not very knowledgeable and they were not flexible. I am happy thus far with Dr. Goode and would definitely recommend her to family and friends!!

August 9th, 2016
Excellent doctor with excellent bedside manner
My recent visit with Dr. Lauren Goode was exceptional. Being a new patient I wasn't sure what to expect. Dr. Goode was extremely professional and personable and took time to listen to me and answer all my questions. She was very thorough with my examination and put me at ease. I definitely felt that my health and well being were her main focus.

August 2nd, 2016
Dr. Goode is a great doctor if you only need to see her once a year for checkups. Any actual health concerns and you're out of luck.

May 20th, 2016
Dr. Goode is a focus and well educated doctor, who has compassion and patience with her patients. Thank you Dr.Ggoode.

March 29th, 2016
Dr. Goode is thorough, attentive and caring. Dr. Goode is the first doctor I picked since moving to VA. two years ago. This was the best choice I made and I am greatly satisfied.

February 10th, 2016
Excellent doctor and staff
I called at 2:30pm to request an appointment and was asked if I could be there at 3:30pm, the same day! Dr. Lauren Goode and her staff are very professional and caring and take time with you during your appointment. I didn't feel as if I were being rushed. I would recommend Dr. Lauren Goode very highly.

December 24th, 2015
Dr. Goode is very caring and takes the time to listen and advise her patients. She answers my questions and is very concerned about my health and well-being.

March 30th, 2015
Dr. Goode has the bedside manor of Dr. Welby (old TV show) and the diagnostic skills of Dr. House (recent TV show). She seems to always have time for her patients and makes you feel like you are the most important person she is seeing. She works very hard to ensure that your problems are resolved. Having worked around many physicians when I worked in hospitals during college, she impresses me as a very competent and caring person.

September 16th, 2010
Thomas Jacobs
Dr Goode is excellent; she is kind and listens to her patient;is very good at meeting your medical needs as well as Follow-up... I have even had her c ...