A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lauren Michelsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lauren Michelsen, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Uterine Bleeding (Hematometra)
Education & Awards
Dr. Michelsen graduated from Des Moines University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Michelsen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Frisco Medical Center
- Centennial Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lauren Vego Michelsen DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lauren V. Michelsen practice?
- Dr. Lauren Michelsen has 1 office location.
Dr. Lauren Michelsen practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Frisco, TX.
See Frisco Obstetricians & Gynecologists.