Dr. Lauren Monti Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lauren Monti?

February 15th, 2017

Where have you been all my life lol

Simply the best ob I've ever had

June 9th, 2016

I adore Dr. Monti. She strives to make you feel comfortable during your visit; hard to do when you are visiting the OB/GYN , but she does a terrific job. She is an excellent doctor and I recommend her to all my friends and co-workers.

May 26th, 2016

If you want the best !

Dr. Monti has been a generational Dr. to our family. My Mother, myself, my daughter and very soon my granddaughter. She has been there during the stressful times of aging and death and the joyful times of pregnancy and birth and EVERYTHING in between. Her kindness is deep and her care is A++. Shes excellent and I would not go to anyone else !

February 4th, 2016

She is awesome!

January 18th, 2016

There is no privacy as far as when they take your vitals. They need to do that in a room not in the hall way.

January 9th, 2015

Can't say enough wonderful things about Dr. Monti, she is kind, caring and a great listener. She takes her time to visit with you during your appointment and is very personable. Sometimes there is a long wait if she has to go deliver a baby but that's to be expected. She delivered all three of my children and I wouldn't think of going to anyone else. She's been my doctor since 1996 and I love her so much.

July 6th, 2014

Acct

Dr. Monti, assisted me with my last 2 births, both by C-section in addition with tie-tubal. One of these was a twin pregnancy, her diagnosis were very accurate, there was a chance of giving birth to my twins early term. With her detailed care and diagnosis I was able to carry them to full term - natural birth was planned but last moment twins breeched and she took immediate action for C-section and they were very born very healthy. She's loving, caring and gives you the attention you need during that special time and after. My youngest is 12 yrs. old and my twins are now 15 yrs. old, there healthy and very strong athletic young boys.

June 20th, 2014

So glad I left her practice

At first I liked Dr Monti, but after I ended up hospitalized for a ruptured ovarian cyst, and the OB at the hospital who came to see me expressed shock that she would let me stay on Clomid for 14 cycles, esp without monitoring my ovaries, he caused my confidence in her to be shaken, I since have found an new OB that I truly love and am so glad I moved on from Dr Monti. Also, after informing me of a miscarriage during a visit, she didn't explain a whole lot, just gave me a quick cursory hug and ran out of the room. When I came in for a follow-up visit for the miscarriage, the staff put me in the OB room, whose walls were covered with baby pictures which I felt was thoughtless and plain rude.

June 10th, 2013

OK

Dr. Monti is very nice, and you do wait a very long time sometimes in the office. But Dr. Monti spends as much time as you need, and obviously you want her there when you deliver, so the wait is worth it sometimes. I agree with the other reviewer who stated that no one calls you back. I have only had to call twice, but each time I had to call back multiple times over 3 days before I got anyone to actually talk to me other than the receptionist, and I was throwing up constantly. She did get a new nurse, and so far, she's been OK.

October 2nd, 2011

awesome

August 13th, 2009

Glad I switched doctors....

I coulnd't handle this office. I'm pregnant (my first) and am so glad that I switched to another obgyn. The wait for an appt is ridiculous...up to 1.5 hours sometimes. Dr. Monti is always rushed to get to her next appt. She is a good doctor but the office efficiency is so poor. I had to remind them that I am in my late 30's and should have additional testing. When I was really sick, I had to call the office 3 times before I finally gave up and went to my family doctor for help. Nurses never returned phone calls. My husband didn't like going with me because the doctor completely ignored him when he was in the examining room with me. So, I switched. I have the best care now and I'm glad that I left.

November 11th, 2016