Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lauren Phillips
Dr. Lauren Phillips, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX, with another office in Dallas, TX. She has 9 years of experience. Her specialties include Neurology, Psychiatry and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Phillips is affiliated with UT Southwestern Medical Center/William P Clements Jr University Hospital, Parkland Memorial Hospital and Denton Regional Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Lauren Phillips has the following 3 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Lauren Phillips is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.
Dr. Steven Bloom
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Medical Genetics, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Dallas, TX 0.01 mi23
Dr. Robert Mccrea
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Dallas, TX 0.01 mi39
Dr. James Norcross
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry
Dallas, TX 0.01 mi25