A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lauren Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lauren Phillips, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Phillips has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Denton Regional Medical Center
- North Texas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lauren M Phillips MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lauren M. Phillips practice?
- Dr. Lauren Phillips has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lauren Phillips practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Sugar Land, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Sugar Land Obstetricians & Gynecologists.