A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lauren Rispoli, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rispoli graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.More Education & Awards
Dr. Rispoli has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Clara Maass Medical Center, Belleville
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center, Livingston
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rispoli accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lauren Rispoli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lauren C. Rispoli practice?
Dr. Lauren Rispoli practices Ophthalmology near East Hanover, NJ.
See East Hanover Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Lauri Rispoli, Dr. Laurie Rispoli, Dr. Lorena Rispoli, Dr. Lorenza Rispoli