A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lauren Rome:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lauren Rome is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lauren Rome, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rome graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown.
Dr. Rome has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lauren Ann Rome MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lauren A. Rome practice?
- Dr. Lauren Rome has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lauren Rome practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wynnewood, PA and Paoli, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Pulmonologists, and Philadelphia Sleep Medicine Doctors.