A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Bilfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Bilfield is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Bilfield, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bilfield graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Bilfield has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
- Lutheran Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Bilfield MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Larry Bilfield practice?
- Dr. Larry Bilfield has 7 office locations.
Dr. Larry Bilfield practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Avon, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Beachwood, OH.
See Avon Orthopedic Surgeons.