Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Laurence Bilfield
Dr. Laurence Bilfield, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Canton, OH, with other offices in Cleveland, OH and Cleveland, OH (and 2 other locations). He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Bilfield is affiliated with Euclid Hospital, Cleveland Clinic and Cleveland Clinic HS - Lakewood Hospital. Dr. Bilfield has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Laurence Bilfield has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Laurence Bilfield is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Canton, OH.
Dr. Daniel Charlick
Orthopedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle Orthopedics
Canton, OH 0.44 mi17
Dr. Brian Blake
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Canton, OH 0.44 mi11
Dr. Ira Richterman
Orthopedic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand
Canton, OH 0.44 mi22