A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurence Bilfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurence Bilfield is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bilfield
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bilfield Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurence Bilfield, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bilfield graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Bilfield has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
- Lutheran Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurence H Bilfield MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Laurence H. Bilfield practice?
- Dr. Laurence Bilfield has 4 office locations.
Dr. Laurence Bilfield practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Avon, OH and Solon, OH.
See Cleveland Surgeons.