A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurence Bilfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurence Bilfield is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bilfield
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bilfield Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurence Bilfield, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bilfield graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Bilfield has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
- Lutheran Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurence H Bilfield MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Laurence H. Bilfield practice?
- Dr. Laurence Bilfield has 4 office locations.
Dr. Laurence Bilfield practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Avon, OH and Solon, OH.
See Cleveland Surgeons.