A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurence Epstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurence Epstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Epstein
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Epstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurence Epstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Catheter Ablation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Epstein graduated from University of Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Epstein has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- South Shore Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurence Mark Epstein MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Laurence M. Epstein practice?
- Dr. Laurence Epstein has 6 office locations.
Dr. Laurence Epstein practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Framingham, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Ashland, MA and Natick, MA.
See Framingham Internists and Framingham Cardiologists.