A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurence Jackson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurence Jackson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jackson
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jackson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurence Jackson, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jackson graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Jackson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
- West Anaheim Medical Center
- Patton State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurence Edward Jackson MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Laurence E. Jackson practice?
- Dr. Laurence Jackson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Laurence Jackson practices Psychiatry near Anaheim, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Patton, CA.
See Anaheim Psychiatrists.