A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurence Kirwan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurence Kirwan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurence Kirwan, FACS, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Laser Hair Removal
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirwan graduated from University Of Manchester, England. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kirwan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwich Hospital Association
- Norwalk Hospital Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurence Kirwan FACS and MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Laurence Kirwan practice?
- Dr. Laurence Kirwan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Laurence Kirwan practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Norwalk, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Norwalk Plastic Surgeons and Norwalk Surgeons.