A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurence Lotz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurence Lotz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurence Lotz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Lotz graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Lotz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- French Hospital Medical Center
- Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center
- French Hospital Medical Center - San Luis Obispo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurence H Lotz MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laurence H. Lotz practice?
- Dr. Laurence Lotz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Laurence Lotz practices Family Medicine near San Luis Obispo, CA.
See San Luis Obispo Family Physicians.