A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurence Lotz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurence Lotz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lotz
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lotz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurence Lotz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Lotz graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Lotz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- French Hospital Medical Center
- Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center
- French Hospital Medical Center - San Luis Obispo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurence H Lotz MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laurence H. Lotz practice?
- Dr. Laurence Lotz has 1 office location.
Dr. Laurence Lotz practices Family Medicine near San Luis Obispo, CA.
See San Luis Obispo Family Physicians.