A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurence Schadt is Good. Dr. Schadt has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Schadt graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.More Education & Awards
Dr. Schadt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St. Peter Hospital
- Capital Medical Center
- Columbia Capital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schadt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Premera Blue Cross - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Laurence Schadt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Laurence C. Schadt practice?
Dr. Laurence Schadt practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Olympia, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Tacoma, WA and Edmonds, WA.
See Olympia Emergency Physicians and Olympia Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Larry Schadt, Dr. Loren Schadt, Dr. Lawrence Schadt, Dr. Lorenzo Schadt