A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurence Schadt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurence Schadt is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schadt
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schadt Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Schadt graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Schadt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Peter Hospital
- Capital Medical Center
- Columbia Capital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurence Schadt MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laurence Schadt practice?
- Dr. Laurence Schadt has 1 office location.
Dr. Laurence Schadt practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Olympia, WA.
See Olympia Emergency Physicians and Olympia Family Physicians.