A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurence Schadt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurence Schadt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Schadt graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Schadt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Peter Hospital
- Capital Medical Center
- Columbia Capital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurence Conrad Schadt MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laurence C. Schadt practice?
- Dr. Laurence Schadt has 3 office locations.
Dr. Laurence Schadt practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Olympia, WA.
See Olympia Emergency Physicians and Olympia Primary Care Doctors.