A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurence Udoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurence Udoff is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Udoff
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Udoff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurence Udoff, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Udoff graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Udoff has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- University of Maryland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurence Charles Udoff MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Laurence C. Udoff practice?
- Dr. Laurence Udoff has 1 office location.
Dr. Laurence Udoff practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Fairfax, VA.
See Fairfax Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Fairfax Endocrinologists.