A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurence Udoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurence Udoff is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurence Udoff, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Udoff graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Udoff has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- University of Maryland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurence Charles Udoff MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Laurence C. Udoff practice?
- Dr. Laurence Udoff has 3 office locations.
Dr. Laurence Udoff practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Rockville, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Fairfax, VA.
See Rockville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.