Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Laurence Udoff
Dr. Laurence Udoff, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fairfax, VA. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Udoff is affiliated with University of Maryland Medical Center, University of Maryland Medical Center and Inova Fairfax Hospital. Dr. Udoff has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Laurence Udoff has the following 2 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Laurence Udoff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fairfax, VA.
Dr. Vasiliki Moragianni
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
Fairfax, VA 0 mi11
Dr. John Csokmay III
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Fairfax, VA 0 mi12
Dr. Ervin Jones
Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Fairfax, VA 0 mi36