A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurent Gressot:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurent Gressot, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Gressot graduated from Centre Medicine University, Geneve.
Dr. Gressot has 21 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurent Gressot MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Laurent Gressot practice?
- Dr. Laurent Gressot has 3 office locations.
Dr. Laurent Gressot practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Cypress, TX and Shenandoah, TX.
See Houston Internists, Houston Oncologists, and Houston Hematologists.