A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurie Kabins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurie Kabins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurie Kabins, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kabins graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kabins has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital-Milwaukee
- United Hospital System Kenosha Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurie A Kabins MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laurie A. Kabins practice?
- Dr. Laurie Kabins has 6 office locations.
Dr. Laurie Kabins practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Anesthesiologists and Milwaukee Pain Management Doctors.