A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurie Pozun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurie Pozun, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurie Pozun, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pozun graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Pozun has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Paradise Valley Hospital
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurie Michele Pozun DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laurie M. Pozun practice?
- Dr. Laurie Pozun has 1 office location.
Dr. Laurie Pozun practices Family Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Family Physicians.