A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurie Vos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurie Vos is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurie Vos, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Vos graduated from Loma Linda University. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Vos has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Woodland Hills Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurie Leigh Vos MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laurie L. Vos practice?
- Dr. Laurie Vos has 2 office locations.
Dr. Laurie Vos practices Family Medicine near Thousand Oaks, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Woodland Hills, CA.
See Thousand Oaks Family Physicians.