A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurie Vos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurie Vos is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vos
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Vos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurie Vos, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Vos graduated from Loma Linda University. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Vos has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Woodland Hills Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurie Leigh Vos MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laurie L. Vos practice?
- Dr. Laurie Vos has 1 office location.
Dr. Laurie Vos practices Family Medicine near Thousand Oaks, CA.
See Thousand Oaks Family Physicians.