A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lavkumar Panchal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lavkumar Panchal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Panchal
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Panchal Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Panchal graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Panchal has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Imperial Point Medical Center
- North Broward Medical Center (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lavkumar Harikrishna Panchal MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lavkumar H. Panchal practice?
- Dr. Lavkumar Panchal has 1 office location.
Dr. Lavkumar Panchal practices Ophthalmology near Pompano Beach, FL.
See Pompano Beach Ophthalmologists.