A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lavkumar Panchal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lavkumar Panchal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Panchal graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Panchal has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Imperial Point Medical Center
- North Broward Medical Center (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lavkumar Harikrishna Panchal MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lavkumar H. Panchal practice?
- Dr. Lavkumar Panchal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lavkumar Panchal practices Ophthalmology near Pompano Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Palm Springs, FL.
See Pompano Beach Ophthalmologists.