A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lavonne Michaud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lavonne Michaud is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Michaud
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Michaud Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lavonne Michaud, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Michaud graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Michaud has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Regions Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lavonne Louise Michaud MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lavonne L. Michaud practice?
- Dr. Lavonne Michaud has 1 office location.
Dr. Lavonne Michaud practices Psychiatry near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Psychiatrists.