A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Ginsberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Ginsberg is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Psychotic Disorders
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Ginsberg graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Ginsberg has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cypress Creek Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ginsberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 5 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lawrence D. Ginsberg practice?
Dr. Lawrence Ginsberg practices Psychiatry near Houston, TX.
See Houston Psychiatrists.