A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Ginsberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Ginsberg is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ginsberg
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ginsberg Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Psychotic Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Ginsberg graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Ginsberg has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cypress Creek Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence David Ginsberg MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence D. Ginsberg practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Ginsberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Ginsberg practices Psychiatry near Houston, TX.
See Houston Psychiatrists.