A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Jaeger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Jaeger, Dermatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Genital Warts
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaeger graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Jaeger has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence DR Jaeger DO is a male Dermatologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence D. Jaeger practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Jaeger has 5 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Jaeger practices Dermatology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See New York Dermatologists.