A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nona Edwards-Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Gouty Arthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hot Flashes
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Purine-Pyrimidine Metabolism
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Edwards-Thomas graduated from University of Miami . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Edwards-Thomas has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Huntingdon
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Edwards-Thomas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nona L. Edwards-Thomas practice?
Dr. Nona Edwards-Thomas practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Rheumatology, and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Gainesville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson, TN.
See Gainesville Internists, Gainesville Geriatric Doctors, Gainesville Rheumatologists, and Gainesville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.