A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nona Edwards-Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Edwards-Thomas
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Edwards-Thomas Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Gouty Arthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Purine-Pyrimidine Metabolism
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Edwards-Thomas graduated from University of Miami . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Edwards-Thomas has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Shands at AGH
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nona L Edwards-Thomas MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Nona L. Edwards-Thomas practice?
- Dr. Nona Edwards-Thomas has 1 office location.
Dr. Nona Edwards-Thomas practices Rheumatology near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Rheumatologists.