A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Halperin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Halperin, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Hand and Upper Extremity Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Halperin
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Halperin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Halperin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
Education & Awards
Dr. Halperin graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Halperin has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence S Halperin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence S. Halperin practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Halperin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Halperin practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Winter Park, FL and Lake Mary, FL.
See Orlando Surgeons.