A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Halperin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Halperin, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Hand and Upper Extremity Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Halperin
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Halperin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Halperin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
Education & Awards
Dr. Halperin graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Halperin has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence S Halperin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence S. Halperin practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Halperin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Halperin practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Winter Park, FL and Lake Mary, FL.
See Orlando Surgeons.