Dr. Lawrence Halperin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

August 8th, 2016
I will always be seen by him he is a great Dr

March 16th, 2016
Wonderful doctor, he treated my husband's hand and was precise and to the point. He gave us options for treatment and didn't beat around the bush.

August 6th, 2015
Outstanding!
Great surgeon, very tidy work. Did many of my co-workers and everyone says the same. Great at telling me what will work and what won't work; straight talker. Great job on my surgery, and on getting me out of pain. I had a good experience overall, and I would recommend him to anyone.

February 3rd, 2014
Lt Thumb Trigger Finger
There were a few memorable things about my appointment with Dr. Halperin. When I first came in, the front office staff had my records in front of her and asked me if it was my right thumb, I said don't you have my records there and she said yes but I haven't read them.....Really? It was my left thumb. When the Dr. came in the exam room to see me he gave me a cortisone injection that was the 2nd one and did not take as long as the first one and it lasted 2 weeks and the first one lasted 5 weeks. I know he did not give me the same amount as the first time.He took my thumb and squeezed it to the point I was in tears and as he walked out of the room he said "Happy Holidays" Those are my memorable things that come to mind when I think about my appointment with Dr. Halperin. He spent ten minutes examining and talking to me, I wouldn't let him do an exam or surgery on my dead dog! There will be no second appointment with him.........I already knew the diagnosis before I came to see Dr. Halperin.